Here is a simple and delicious recipe for cookies and cream cheesecake bars.Quick and simple desserts.
1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
36 chocolate sandwich cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325°F/165°C and grease a 9×13 baking pan.
2. Prepare the brownie mix in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and the sugar until there are no lumps.
4. Add the egg and vanilla, stirring until evenly combined.
5. Spread the brownie batter in an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
6. Place 24 of the sandwich cookies in a single layer on top of the brownie batter.
7. To fill in the edges, cut 6 of the cookies in half and nudge those in.
8. Pour the cheesecake batter on top, spreading it evenly over the cookies.
9. Crush the remaining 6 cookies and sprinkle on top of the cheesecake batter.
10. Bake for about 45 minutes, until the edges are slightly golden brown and the middle is slightly jiggly.
11. Cool and chill for at least 2 hours.
12. Slice, then serve!
You may also like the following Betty's Bluegrass Cheesecake Brownies
To take and leave A Reply To A Comment" from someone else, take and hover your mouse over the comment you wish to Reply to: